Thursday, June 09, 2011

A Whirlwind Life Lately

Wow, has it really been over a month since my last post???!! The days have gone speeding by and I'm trying just to keep my teeth clean and hair combed these days. Just kidding, I always brush my teeth. The hair combing is also known as "ponytail days". :)

So, I've had some major changes at work and crazy wouldn't even begin to explain it. Then, two weeks after that, we left for a week long vacation to visit my family in SC. That was wonderful! (Pics to follow if I can ever sit still long enough to upload them all!)
Now, I'm finally getting somewhat caught up on work and the personal "to-do" list and it feels like a burden has been lifted.

So, what have I done??? Created more lists of things I want to do. Shame on me! This weekend will be busy but the most important thing on the list will be spending time with my two favorite guys. The rest...well, it will still be there for next weekend.

Happy Friday Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment